1) Pack a lunch - bring leftovers from dinner?
2) Keep a bottle of water on hand.
3) Keep smart snacks on hand (refer to Health Island).
4) Avoid the fancy coffee with all the extras.
5) Go easy at the catered meetings.
6) Feeling sleepy? Go for a quick walk rather than eat.
7) Clean out your desk drawers - you know who you are! :)
8) Only keep healthy snacks in your desk drawers. See below...
9) Learn to say 'No'. Work is a social environment - don't stoop to the lowest nutritional level.
10) Healthy ideas: chopped vegetables like carrots and cucumber, rice cakes and hummus, nut butter, raw bars, fruit, avocado on anything (almost), leftover salad, veg, and/or a protein from dinner.